Frequently Asked Questions
1. When entering the name of a musical group, album, movie, or video game try to use the full name or as many words as possible. When the website tries to find matching artwork, it helps to have the complete name you are looking for.
2. If you don’t know the exact screen resolution of your computer, click the “Resolution” link and then click “Auto-Detect” in the pop-up box. Of course, you can type in any resolution you want, please note that larger images will take longer to load.
3. For best results when choosing automatic settings, choose your screen resolution first then your tile size next.
4. If the images being returned aren’t what you expect, then you can try the following steps:
- Go to amazon.com.
- In the search dropdown, change “All departments” to either “Movies”, “Video Games”, or “Music”.
- Enter the exact search keywords you are using on this site.
- This website will usually use the first image result you see on amazon.com, but you can override that. Enter the number of the result that you found to be more accurate in the “Result” input (for example, enter “5” to grab the 5th image you see).